Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  A few questions about Maddie's Pet Assistant app

Posted 04-08-2019 10:33 AM

Hi!  Our organization is considering using Maddie's Pet Assistant app, and I have a few questions!  First, after registration can we change whether we use the app for fosters or adopters or both?  The registration asks you to choose which you want to use, and we aren't sure yet (though we are primarily considering the foster portion).  Second, will it be a problem if we invent some dogs just to test out the survey function ourselves?  We do not use any shelter management program, so all of our dogs will be entered manually anyway.  So, if we have some fictional dogs for test purposes will that be okay?  Thanks!

#maddie'spetassistant
    #General

• 2.  RE: A few questions about Maddie's Pet Assistant app

Posted 04-08-2019 11:01 AM

• 3.  RE: A few questions about Maddie's Pet Assistant app

Posted 04-08-2019 11:07 AM

Oh, I think I may have asked prematurely!  After I clicked "both" for foster and adopter use I saw that it's recommended to just start with one, so I assume I can add the other later.  Also see that we can do a test drive of the app without registering, so we'll start with that.  However, we may still want to create a fictional dog or two after registering so we can also see the app from the admin side (which I'm assuming we can't with the test drive).

#General

• 4.  RE: A few questions about Maddie's Pet Assistant app

Posted 04-08-2019 01:40 PM

Hi Rebecca, Yes, you can use the app for one group now and add another group later (e.g., adopter or foster care or cats or dogs, etc.) I can set you up with a test admin account as well.

-Amber, MPA

#General