Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Shelter Animals Count October Data Drive

Posted 10-08-2019 09:52 AM

The Shelter Animals Count October Data Drive is underway!

Shelters & Rescues: Update your January-September 2019 data now and enter to win. New registrants can also qualify! Deadline is October 31, 2019.

https://shelteranimalscount.org/data-drive

#nationaldatabase
    #DataandTechnology
    #usingdata
    #shelterdata
    #data
    #shelteranimalscount

• 2.  RE: Shelter Animals Count October Data Drive

Posted 10-12-2019 07:51 AM

The person I had caring for my 15 month old blue nose pit just ended up in jail. He turned my dog over to animal control in the county he lived they called wanting me to pick up. I have to arrange transportation arrange getting the funds to pay the fees and I need someone to foster him for two months as my grandson and I were homeless until the gentleman offered to watch him for us. We are just getting into a shelter that will help find housing for the three of us. But I cannot get the dog out only for us to all have to be out on the streets I need suggestions as to where I could find a temporary foster care or something. I can pay for vet and food and a small amount of cash monthly but I can not afford boarding . I need to find somewhere rather quickly due to the time restraints of the pound . I live in Clayton County Georgia 30297 zip code. My dog is being held in Meriwether County. His name is Yoda he is 15 months old pure pit. Blue nose. Not neutered. But that can be done by caretaker and I wiill bare the cost. He is Sweet and loving, playful good with kids and other animals loves cats hates being alone ( he will whine pitifully but won't tare things up when left alone. He is still puppyish and love to play. House broken . love to cuddle. All ideas referrals and suggestions will be considered. If more info needed I can be reached through E mail @Maggiebme1959@gmail.com.  My name is margaret Brennan please hurry. Thamkyou

#DataandTechnology

• 3.  RE: Shelter Animals Count October Data Drive

Posted 10-14-2019 07:19 AM

@Maddie's Pet Forum Admin - can you help with the post above?

#DataandTechnology