Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Dog communication

Posted 06-29-2020 12:52 AM

Hi guys!
    I recently got a dog, but I have problems. I think so. My dog does not like to communicate with other dogs and people. She is afraid of them. I thought it was not bad, because she has me. But here I read that dogs need to communicate with each other. This is important for their health. It's true? Do your dogs like to walk with other dogs? And how to help my dog?
    Thank.

#PetBehaviorandTraining

• 2.  RE: Dog communication

Posted 06-29-2020 10:01 AM

Hello Makov28 and others.. I have found that dogs are extremely communicative, and they do communicate with each other using telepathy along with many other more physical ways simultaneously. I am in the process of presenting something right along these lines pertaining to a wild fox.. The audio portion of this presentation will be produced and in place within the next 24 hours.. The link below is to the Youtube video pertaining to what I just mentioned:

#PetBehaviorandTraining

• 3.  RE: Dog communication

Posted 08-30-2020 11:07 PM

Yes dog love to communicate with each other. I do have a dog but she does not behave like this, she likes to talk with other dogs, walk with them, etc. I think you must give your dog proper training, only then she will be able to communicate with others.

#PetBehaviorandTraining