Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only

Help Needed for Poorly Collie

• 1.  Help Needed for Poorly Collie

Posted 05-19-2020 06:34 AM
      |   view attached

You should know, I am an absolute softy when it comes to animals. What you should know even more is how much my beautiful doggies mean to me. Over the past few weeks my beautiful Maccy has not been well at all. He has been having seizures and we have had various tests done and they suspect it is a brain tumour. As you can imagine we are heartbroken to say the least!! We need to get an MRI scan done to determine what we can do next. He is only 8 and needs to be back to running around like a nutcase again.  Mine and my sister’s lovely friends have helped by setting up a Go Fund Me Page as the insurance won’t cover it and they have quoted over £4K .  I am asking you from the bottom of my heart to please donate & share to the page below to help us be able to pay for his MRI.

Please, please, please share this on your social media to help get the funds he needs. We are trying to find ways of sharing this post and try and get as many donations as possible.

ANY HELP OR ADBVICE IS MUCH APPRECIATED! xxx

https://www.gofundme.com/f/poorly-macs-mri-scan?utm_source=whatsapp&utm_medium=chat&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1 

#donations
    #bleeding
    #braintumor
    #ilovemydogs
    #General
    #lowincomevetcare
    #funding
    #financialassistance
    #pain
    #helpus
    #sharemystory