Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Using Artificial Intelligence to Increase Adoption Rates via Maddie's Innovation Grant

• 1.  Using Artificial Intelligence to Increase Adoption Rates via Maddie's Innovation Grant

Posted 10-23-2018 11:00 AM

My name is Jessica Schleder, and I am currently an MBA student at USC Marshall School of Business. I am thrilled to share that, with the help of a Maddie's Innovation Grant, The City of Amarillo Texas is piloting Adoptimize with their shelter. Adoptimize is an animal shelter technology that increases adoption rates by automating better shelter photos at intake.

http://www.newschannel10.com/2018/10/20/new-tech-animal-shelter-hopes-foster-more-forever-homes/

For more information, please feel free to reach out to me at schleder@usc.edu

#technology
    #AdoptionsandAdoptionPrograms
    #adoptionrates

• 2.  RE: Using Artificial Intelligence to Increase Adoption Rates via Maddie's Innovation Grant

Posted 10-24-2018 07:24 AM

This is great!  Thanks for sharing.  

• 3.  RE: Using Artificial Intelligence to Increase Adoption Rates via Maddie's Innovation Grant

Posted 10-24-2018 10:39 AM

That is really neat.  Getting photos is something our shelter continually struggles with.