Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Tell me your issues! :)

Posted 10-21-2019 09:21 AM

Hello!

I'm doing a research project in the animal rescue space. As part of this project, I'm interviewing animal rescues, transports, sanctuaries, and shelters.

If you have 30 minutes this week or next I'd love to ask you some questions. I'll share feedback from all of my calls as we try to understand the top challenges and aspirations of top animal shelters.

Please let me know if you are interested!

#rescue
    #AdoptionsandAdoptionPrograms

• 2.  RE: Tell me your issues! :)

Posted 10-21-2019 07:31 PM

This might be a good, free therapy session! :) 

• 3.  RE: Tell me your issues! :)

Posted 10-22-2019 04:01 AM

I'm willing to talk. My name is Anne Zabolio and I'm the director of Thundering Paws, www.thunderingpaws.org, a cat rescue/sanctuary in Dripping Springs, TX. I'm not willing to share my phone in this space, but, Ashley, you can email me, anne@thunderingpaws.org.

• 4.  RE: Tell me your issues! :)

Posted 10-22-2019 11:37 AM

Happy to talk about needs from a technology/data perspective. You can reach me at jessica.schleder@adoptimize.co

• 5.  RE: Tell me your issues! :)

Posted 10-22-2019 04:59 PM

This sounds interesting. Let's talk. I am the Communications and Adoptions Director for the Animal Welfare League of Queen Anne's County MD. We are the open admission shelter for our county. Brittany@awlqac.org 

• 6.  RE: Tell me your issues! :)

Posted 10-24-2019 04:15 PM

I would be happy to talk about the shelter where I volunteer in Durham County, NC

• 7.  RE: Tell me your issues! :)

Posted 10-29-2019 08:29 AM

I'd be open to a conversation.   I volunteer in a leadership capacity with a rescue group that spans six states in the middle of the country.  I can be reached at jackie@taysiablue.com

• 8.  RE: Tell me your issues! :)

Posted 11-05-2019 07:49 PM

With regards to your request, you can reach me at stephenmann1391@gmail.com.  My advocacy work is with and for cats.