Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  My dog's health

Posted 09-23-2019 03:43 PM

Hey!

I should probably go to vet with my pet, but i can't go until Friday/Monday. and I need to know if i should worried. So the problem is that i went to work at 17 and everything was alright. My moms stayed with my dog at home. She took her for a walk and after she came back with my puppy she saw something not normal. When i came back she asked me if i can see difference at my dogs face. I immediately noticed that my puppy's face is swollen on left side. Now after 3 hours i can see that her eyelid is getting swollen also. My mom said that she didnt see her eat anything not normal or whatever. she was acting normally. She eats and drink like nothing is wrong. She is excited just like yesterday or days before. She is acting like nothing wrong but her face is still swollen. She just fell asleep and she looks like everything is fine but im so worried. if you could at least tell what it may be or if i should worried that something can happen to her. I just want to say that she is 10 years old and nothing like that happened to her before. She doesnt have any allergies. Like i said everything was fine for last 10 years and now it happened. So could you answer my question? Should i worry about my puppy or everything will be okay until Friday/Monday (until i actually will be able to take her to vet)?

#dog
    #swollen
    #PetHealthandNutrition
    #health

• 2.  RE: My dog's health

Posted 09-23-2019 04:27 PM

Probably a bug bit or bee sting. 

#PetHealthandNutrition

• 3.  RE: My dog's health

Posted 09-23-2019 05:12 PM

Can be serious. Would call vet or emergency vet hospital

#PetHealthandNutrition