Animal Welfare Professionals

Expand all | Collapse all

How to make a Tiktok video for Animal shelters

• 1.  How to make a Tiktok video for Animal shelters

Posted 08-26-2021 09:37 AM
    The buzz is out about this fantastic presentation from KC Pet Project's own, Katie Grissum. Katie is not only a dedicated member of the HASS Marcom Working Group, but she's also a TikTok celebrity with over 1.8 MILLION followers.

#MarketingandSocialMedia

------------------------------
    Kasey Spain
    Marketing and Communications Senior Manager
    kasey.spain@americanpetsalive.org

• 2.  RE: How to make a Tiktok video for Animal shelters

Maddie's Fund Staff
    Posted 25 days ago

To piggy back on this post and send it some deserved love, it's important to note that KC Pet Project Raised $10k From One TikTok Video.
    That's  pretty incredible. It doesn't mean it's the norm, but it does mean it's possible. 

I'm 38, I have no idea how to even log into tiktok, but this is absolutely a marketing avenue that cannot be ignored b/c some of us (me, lol) may be uncomfortable or write it off as an app "the kids use." 

Steal This Idea:

https://www.humananimalsupportservices.org/blog/how-kc-pet-project-raised-10k-from-one-tiktok-video/

Thank you all for all you do!

Amber Freiwald
    Maddie's Fund

• 3.  RE: How to make a Tiktok video for Animal shelters

Posted 24 days ago
    Yes! This presentation is so good. Thank you @Katie Grissum for sharing with us. Kasey and I are constantly referring people back to it. My favorite tip that Katie shared is to make a habit of recording all the time so can capture the best content and have ton to work with.​

Sara Miller
    American Pets Alive!

• 4.  RE: How to make a Tiktok video for Animal shelters

Posted 23 days ago
    This is great content!!! I've been pondering the potential of TikTok for rescue work, but I've honestly been a tad intimidated by the process involved. I really appreciated the step by step walk through, and knowing that it is totally okay to start with simple, 15-second clips of something cute and work your way up to more storytelling. Thanks @Katie Grissum!​

Brianna Lovell Myers
    Community Cats Podcast