Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only

Georgia First Lady Adoption Event

• 1.  Georgia First Lady Adoption Event

Posted 10-21-2021 02:44 PM
    Forwarded from my email (steve.marrero@libertycountyga.com)

Good afternoon,

I hope you are well. I apologize for the last minute notice, but we have had a few spaces open up for our Pet Adoption Day on Sunday. If you are still interested in participating, please let me know as soon as possible. All of the details are included below. We need the information for your group by close of business tomorrow, Wednesday, October 20th. We hope you are able to join us.

Congratulations! You have been selected to participate in the next Pet Adoption Day at the Governor's Mansion on Sunday, October 24th from 2-5pm. Please see the details below. We will send out more logistics information as it is available. We are very excited to partner with you! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need any further details.

• The event will be at the Mansion on Sunday, October 24th from 2pm to 5pm-set-up will begin promptly 12:30pm
    • There is no limit to how many dogs and cats that you can bring.  Please let us know how many dogs and cats you plan to bring.
      • All adoptions are handled through the individual organizations.  
    • How many volunteers/members of your organization will be attending?  Please send a list with names of all participants who will be at the Adoption Day for security check-in.
      • Parking is limited, so we do suggest carpooling if possible.
    • We will have tables, chairs, and some tents we can provide. Please let us know how many tables and chairs you need as well as if you plan to bring your own tent or if you need to use one of ours. Note-our tents are larger than the standard 10x10 and will accommodate multiple group stations.
    • We will be able to provide water, but please have bowls available for all animals as well as pens or crates and pooper scoopers.
    • We would love your help in promoting the event! Anyone who would like to attend to adopt a pet can register here: https://gov.georgia.gov/governors-mansion/annual-events-governors-mansion/pet-adoption-day-governors-mansion-guest-sign
    • We are promoting the event on the First Lady's social media pages, and we would love for you all to share the information and encourage people to come as well!

Thanks,

Alex

Alexandra Collins Beyer

Alex.beyer@georgia.gov l cell: (404) 291 – 2697

#AdoptionsandAdoptionPrograms

------------------------------
    Steve Marrero
    Liberty County Animal Services
    912-321-2419
    ------------------------------