Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Do you have any insights about the last forum poll's results?

Posted 09-23-2021 11:54 AM

Thanks to everyone who took the last poll on the forum. Here are the results:

Poll results of  My organization is demographically reflective of our community pollIs this what you expected? Are you surprised about the results?

I personally am a bit surprised. I thought the results would skew more towards Disagree and Strongly Disagree. I realize that we didn't have many poll responses (only 9) so it's probably not super representative but am still surprised. Would love to hear your thoughts! 

And... look up above the Latest Discussions section on the home page for the newest poll. Please take a second to answer it. It will be posted until 10/5/21 and will only take a moment to answer. The more participation we have, the better the data!

Thanks!

#Diversity,Equity,InclusionandJustice

------------------------------
    Kim Domerofski (she/her)
    Community Manager
    Maddie's Fund

• 2.  RE: Do you have any insights about the last forum poll's results?

Posted 09-24-2021 01:37 PM
    I'd poll again. Neutral makes no sense. Or define neutral if not already done.

Augusta Farley

• 3.  RE: Do you have any insights about the last forum poll's results?

Posted 09-24-2021 02:36 PM
    Thanks, Augusta! I appreciate the feedback. I changed the current poll's mid-level response from "neutral" to "Neither agree nor disagree" and will keep that in mind for future polls. (Would love if you'd take that poll if you haven't already!)  

Happy weekending!

Kim Domerofski (she/her)
    Community Manager
    Maddie's Fund

• 4.  RE: Do you have any insights about the last forum poll's results?

Posted 09-24-2021 03:16 PM
    Kim, only 9 people responded out of how many?

Jennifer Evans
    CARE

• 5.  RE: Do you have any insights about the last forum poll's results?

Posted 09-24-2021 04:41 PM
    Updated 9/28/21:  We had 9 people respond out of 535 unique visitors to the MPF home page during the poll period.  (I was looking at page views instead of unique users when I reported 735.)

Hi Jennifer, 
    Nine people responded out of 735 forum visitors during the poll period.  It was posted on our forum home page and available to everyone. It's a new feature that we just started testing a couple of weeks ago. We'll be working on some design and location changes that will hopefully help it to stand out more.

Kim Domerofski (she/her)
    Community Manager
    Maddie's Fund