Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Has anyone hosted an Instagram fundraiser?

Posted 09-22-2020 02:32 PM

Hi everyone,

I am developing an idea I had for a fun Instagram campaign from my rescue pup's Instagram page and wanted to turn it into a fundraiser for the rescue he came from. I know Instagram has recently released a fundraising feature but wanted to ask if anyone here had set one up and might be able to share any advice or tips and tricks.

The idea started out as just something fun to do (quarantine blues...ya know?) I got him a fun bandana with pizza slices on it and we are going to go on a local "pizza tour" of sorts. Then I thought how great it would be if I could turn it into a fundraiser for his rescue. I have no idea if it will get much traction or attention (although I am hoping it could be picked up by the local media) but figured I could try to use the idea and platform for something more. 

Just looking to see if anyone has any experience using the IG fundraising feature, or if there are any suggestions for any other fundraising platforms I could use. Since this will be a personally hosted fundraiser benefiting the rescue, I'm not sure if there are better options available.

I appreciate any advice or help!

Katherine

#FundraisingandDevelopment
    #MarketingandSocialMedia

------------------------------
    Katherine Coleman

• 2.  RE: Has anyone hosted an Instagram fundraiser?

Posted 09-28-2020 03:55 PM
    How about a fundraiser for the emergency veterinary teams and the animals they are saving  that are taking care of the animals in the fires all over the western states?

Sent from my iPhone

• 3.  RE: Has anyone hosted an Instagram fundraiser?

Posted 09-28-2020 03:55 PM
    Please take my email off this mail list.  

Thank you

Mary Raiman
         Freelance Writer/Journalist/Poet
         Remote Journalist for Sun-Sentinel Newspaper 

Contact Information:
         Cell:  941-720-3221
         Car:  941-725-2658

• 4.  RE: Has anyone hosted an Instagram fundraiser?

Posted 09-29-2020 01:08 PM
    An expeditious way for anyone to unsubscribe from this specific discussion, or any thread, is to use the option posted at the bottom of every notification email that is received, i.e., 

"You are subscribed to "Animal Welfare Professionals & Volunteers" as [your email address here]. To change your subscriptions, go to My Subscriptions. To unsubscribe from this community discussion, go to Unsubscribe."

Greg Smalley