Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  GIVING GRID

Posted 11-30-2020 09:06 AM
    Is everyone familiar with Giving Grid? There's an option for animal welfare groups.
    Quick & easy set-up, no fees, they don't hold funds, two secure payment options (PayPal, Chase)
    and donors can upload their own photos to your grid.  Giving Tuesday & holidays are a great time to try it! 

Free Online Fundraising Website - GivingGrid
    GivingGrid remove preview
    Free Online Fundraising Website - GivingGrid
    GivingGrid is the new unique and free online fundraising tool. Nonprofits and individuals use GivingGrid fundraising to raise money for important causes.
    View this on GivingGrid >

#FundraisingandDevelopment
    #MarketingandSocialMedia

------------------------------
    Shari Cahill
    silvercometawa.org

• 2.  RE: GIVING GRID

Posted 12-01-2020 07:17 AM
    RPSM is using this for #GivingTuesday. We started it last week and we are up to $845 of our goal of $1,000! We started with a goal of $500 and we were blessed to reach that goal quickly so raised the bar!

Refurbished Pets of Southern Michigan

• 3.  RE: GIVING GRID

Posted 12-02-2020 06:12 AM
    It looks like a great idea.  Does it help you build a donor base?  We've tried things in the past where people can donate, but we don't get any of their information, so it didn't really help us expand our base.

Also, how do you find fundraisers?  For instance, I tried to find the fundraiser for RPSM mentioned in the other reply but couldn't.

katherine smith

• 4.  RE: GIVING GRID

Posted 12-02-2020 07:19 AM
    You only get what the donor provides to Giving Grid, but you also get emails from PayPal that sometimes has more info.

Refurbished Pets of Southern Michigan

• 5.  RE: GIVING GRID

Posted 12-04-2020 05:53 AM
    There's a search bar in the top right corner once you choose the organization type. I'm assuming it only shows active Giving Grids as I can see mine without logging in (so if the campaign has ended, it won't show in the search results).  I think you could build your donor base by structuring the ask for that purpose. For example, a lot of people do calendar contests and ask for photo submissions.  $x to submit an entry and of course they would need to provide contact information.  Same with any promotion or public photo requests. This would be a great format to see all submissions in one place.  I'm not a creative fundraiser (yet!), but it seems you could manipulate this format into a lot of seasonal ideas...submit pictures of your black cats at Halloween etc. You could then add another phase and ask for votes for best entry with a small prize. Then people will encourage friends & family to vote and you could have a second round of potential donor contacts. This may be more helpful...it's a blog about Giving Grid written by a professional fundraiser. Good luck! 
    https://mikecooney.net/givinggrid/

Shari Cahill
    silvercometawa.org