Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only

Los Angeles Area Rescues Wanted for Field Trip program

• 1.  Los Angeles Area Rescues Wanted for Field Trip program

Posted 02-18-2021 09:06 AM
    I hope you are all safe and healthy!

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I wanted to share details about Stella's Ride in case there are LA area rescue organizations on here who might be interested in enrichment for their dogs through our version of a day out / field trip foster program.

Stella's Ride is an employer benefit that provides companies an opportunity to connect their team with rescue dogs who need help finding a home. Each 2-hour class allows employees to interact with the dogs outside a kennel environment where they can show their true personalities. A local veterinarian or animal welfare expert will co-facilitate each class. Throughout the experience, we capture photos and videos that the employees can post to their social media channels along with a donation link to the participating rescue organization. Classes begin April 2021 in recognition of Stress Awareness Month. 

We are looking for non-profit rescue organizations that would like to participate. There is no cost to the rescue and hopefully, if our fundraising campaign is successful, it will cover the cost of participation financially as well as provide some love to our four-legged friends! We are also accepting applications for facilitators who will receive a stipend for leading a class. Please email me directly at Jennifer@StellasRide.com for more information or to brainstorm the benefits of your participation! Or if you prefer, please feel free to find a convenient time on my calendar: stellasride.as.me/connectwithjen and we will connect!

Thank you SO much! Have a great day!
    Jennifer

#FosterPrograms
    #FundraisingandDevelopment
    #MarketingandSocialMedia

------------------------------
    --
    Jennifer Malone
    Founder & President
    Stella's Ride
    Jennifer@StellasRide.com
    (310) 819-1048