Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Free Cat Training Class

Posted 01-26-2021 06:57 PM
    Interested in learning to train cats? I'm developing a class on the topic and am looking for people in animal welfare as beta testers. The class is free and would show you how to teach cats manners and fun tricks. The only requirements are that you allow me to use your submitted assignments for promotion and that you provide feedback on my class. Sign up at Beta Cat Class Registration

#AnimalBehavior,TrainingandEnrichment
    #EducationandTraining

------------------------------
    allison hunter-frederick

• 2.  RE: Free Cat Training Class

Posted 01-27-2021 04:17 AM
    Alison, let me know if you want me to share it on my newsletter and social at the CCP.  Just email me the info and I will pass it along to my team.  Good luck!

stacy lebaron

• 3.  RE: Free Cat Training Class

Posted 01-27-2021 01:01 PM
    Stacey, hi.

Thanks for the offer! The maximum number have already signed up and so I would say not to share this particular class.

I do have other offerings that I'd love for you share if you think them relevant to your audience:
    • free monthly cat behavior Q&A chats
    • bi-monthly cat classes for free
    • bi-monthly cat classes with a charge
    The free classes are available only to animal welfare folks and vary in topic from month to month. They allow me to test a new and/or revised class.

As for the classes with a charge, I'm currently offering one in socialization and one in enrichment. As I develop more, I hope to offer three different classes every two months.

If you'd be interested in sharing any of these, let me know. I can send you details when dates get close.

Allison Hunter-Frederick
    Cat Behavior Consultant & Trainer
    https://allisonhelpscats.wordpress.com/

• 4.  RE: Free Cat Training Class

Posted 01-28-2021 03:29 AM
    Sure sounds great.  Thanks, Stacy

stacy lebaron

• 5.  RE: Free Cat Training Class

Posted 01-27-2021 10:32 AM
    This looks like fun! I've got a young kitten eager to learn so I've registered for the beta class. Thanks for sharing!

Charlotte Otero
    Community Strategist at Maddie's Fund
    she/her