Animal Welfare Professionals

how do NPC animal organizations go about collecting funds from over seas

• 1.  how do NPC animal organizations go about collecting funds from over seas

Posted 03-14-2020 02:42 AM

we have recently run up an extremely high bill with our vet because one of our rescues had been seriously injured after he was run over in the yard by his old owner. we knew that we would not be able to raise that much of money by solely asking for donations on facebook however in desperation we did what we thought was best and we along and got the child treated irregardless of the hectic bill we would encounter however we are now left with an even bigger issue because our boys toe needs amputation and the vet will not do this procedure until the vet bill is paid up full and i understand their concern because this is our first case with them. my question is has anyone successfully received  grants from overseas we are currently sitting with a bill of close to $450 after our donations and because of the covid virus selling cupcakes will not sell as per usual. what other sucessful ways have you used to raise money for vet bill. 

i am a south african based org. we are not older than 6 months old. 

any advice would be be kindly appreciated.

kind regards 

laurencia 

#General