Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Online Pet Adoption Sites

Does anyone use use any of the online pet adoption sites to list their dogs to a wider audience of potential adopters? If so - have you noticed an increase in applications? Which one(s) do you use? The obvious one is Petfinder, but I don't believe the rescue I volunteer with can join because we do ... See More

• One other comment to my post concerning non-social media marketing. We even post the fliers with the tear off tabs with our organization name and phone number to call when the resident has items to donate for our yard sale fundraisers. The retailer where posted will call to tell us they need a new ... See More

• I LOVE this post! We've been trying to branch out to different demographics in our community, and part of that demographic is our elderly generation and/or folks who aren't on social media. I appreciate all the great ideas and we will absolutely be using these to reach more of our amazing community! ... See More

• Can you tell me what pet store you used for this? This would be amazing!! And do you happen to have any idea what that 3000# cost you? ------------------------------ KIM COLVILLE manager Colville Farms SD ------------------------------ See More

• Hi all, I'm interested in learning about any fun incentive programs municipalities have used to encourage dog licensing. I'm attempting to assist a municipality move away from their punitive approach and embrace a more positive way to engage with their community. Thanks! Mandy #FieldServicesandPublicSafety* ... See More

• There will not be a Community Conversations call this upcoming Monday, April 22nd in observance of Passover. As we aim to foster an environment of inclusivity for our fellow colleagues from various backgrounds, you can learn more about the Passover holiday with these excerpts below from The Peninsula ... See More

• Thank you, everyone, some really great ideas and advice! ------------------------------ Sincerely, Johanna Spielman Founder of Jamie Brianna's Legacy Fund https://jamiebriannaslegacyfund.org/ ------------------------------ See More

• I love this question, it's not crazy at all to branch out from social media, and it's SMART! Back in the dinosaur age before social, I worked as a development assistant for a non-profit community health care org. Among the other types of outreach mentioned above (participating in community events, ... See More

• Wow, this is so helpful, thank you! We're going to be reevaluating our insurance soon! ------------------------------ Anne Fessler Underhound Railroad ------------------------------ See More

Latest Library Entries

Most Active Members