Community Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Meet PJ!

Hi Irene, That is quite a combination to work with!! Great job proofing his recall from the sounds of things. I can relate to the daily battles piece, particularly when you add in other people in the home who don't necessarily follow direction when it comes to having a puppy at home...lol. Best ... See More

• Profile Picture

True, Sharon. I was pretty disappointed to see just 1% companion, but it makes a lot of sense. I also lose the daily battles for affection. I forgot to mention that his ideal weight is anywhere between 50-80 lbs! ------------------------------ Irene Chansawang Maddie's Fund --------------------- ... See More

• Profile Picture

So a tad bit of Pug for good measure; ​ ------------------------------ Sharon Fletcher ------------------------------ See More

• Profile Picture

WOW! That is quite the combo of breeds! In the end, PJ's all cuteness! ------------------------------ Shelly Thompson Director of Operations Maddie's Fund ------------------------------ See More

• Profile Picture

Alright, the Wisdom Panel results are in! Thanks for everyone's great guesses. Rottweiler was most obvious, but they identified 12 other breeds. Most important is that he's loved and settling into his new life. He completed all six weeks of Puppy Stars training, and although still bites EVERYTHING, ... See More

• Profile Picture

i'm gonna throw Basenji in there for the fun of it :) ------------------------------ Thank you all for all you do! Amber Freiwald Maddie's Fund ------------------------------ See More

• Profile Picture

Irene he's so cute! I'm guessing mostly Rottweiler and Doberman?? But Shelly may be on to something with the Lab mix, he has some Lab features. ------------------------------ Kelly Clardy Maddie's Fund ------------------------------ See More

• Profile Picture

Rotti, GSD, Vizsla, Terrier and 2 percent Schnauzer #thankstomaddie ​ ------------------------------ Bobby Mann Maddie's Human Animal Support Services Pilot Director American Pets Alive ------------------------------ See More

• Profile Picture

Hmmm, I'm going to guess he'll get to 60 lbs and he's part Rottweiler, German Sheppherd and Lab. ------------------------------ Shelly Thompson Director of Operations Maddie's Fund ------------------------------ See More

Latest Library Entries

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.