The Association for Animal Welfare Advancement's virtual conference is happening December 7-9.
A three-day virtual conference to wrap up the year and propel us into 2022… and beyondWHEN:
Tuesday, December 7 - Thursday, December 9; starting at 1pm Eastern Time each day.FOR WHOM:
Anyone in animal welfare who is interested in thinking boldly and strategically to plan and support long-term growth and mission successWHY:
The content and the community. We’ll be looking at the future through various lenses, so three half-days will give us time to absorb these big topics:Addressing Security Issues in Animal Welfare
- Assessing the State of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion in Animal Welfare: Where Do We Go from Here?
- More Positive, Less Punitive: Finding Balance in Humane Law Enforcement
- Technology: Your Mission’s New BFF
- Serving the WHOLE Community: How to Use Data as Your Roadmap
- The DC Cat Count: Establishing Common Ground for Collaboration & Cat Population Management
- The Future of Talent Acquisition and Retention
Plus, we’ll serve up opportunities to connect with colleagues for juicy conversations on timely industry topics.
CEs: Earn while you learn!
All seven sessions have been approved for:
Online registration is available until: 12/8/2021 on AAWA's website.#Conferences,WorkshopsandWebcasts
- CAWA CEs
- CFRE CEs
- NACA CEs
- CEs from the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) toward ACO CE requirements per Ch. 829 of the Texas Health and Safety Code