My Dog Is My Home Office Hours - Ask a Dog Trainer

When:  May 15, 2023 from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM (ET)
Associated with  Animal Welfare Professionals

Virtual Office Hours: Ask a Dog Trainer
Have questions about dog behavior and maintaining a safe emergency shelter setting? Join My Dog Is My Home for office hours with Jen Biglan, a Karen Pryor Academy Certified Training Partner. 

Office Hours give you an opportunity to ask questions and troubleshoot issues with an expert on a specific topic. Any dog training or behavior questions may be brought to this office hours session, and the intention is to help you workshop your concerns as they relate to policies, procedures, and practices at your own emergency shelter or housing sites.

Office Hours: Ask a Dog Trainer

Date: May 15, 2023

Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm Eastern Time

Trainer: Jen Biglan, KPA CTP

Register for Office Hours here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfE2bXZBUqyaV2_zIwgmqO9fjue84IbLqMa__LOU2_mFmb1yA/viewform

About My Dog Is My Home:

My Dog Is My Home is a national nonprofit dedicated to expanding access to shelter for individuals experiencing homelessness and their companion animals. We work to assist service providers like homeless shelters expand their programming to allow humans and their companion animals to remain together. 

MISSION
My Dog Is My Home's mission is to increase access to shelter and housing for people experiencing homelessness with companion animals. By securing their ability to maintain their most important relationships and find adequate shelter, we ensure every family’s right to build a home.

VISION
We envision equitable access to home for all people and all families.

#Behavior,TrainingandEnrichment
#CaseManagement*
#OrganizationalManagement
#PetSupportServices*

Event Image
When:  May 15, 2023 from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM (ET)
Associated with  Animal Welfare Professionals

Online Instructions:
Url: http://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfE2bXZBUqyaV2_zIwgmqO9fjue84IbLqMa__LOU2_mFmb1yA/viewform
Login: Complete the form above and you'll be emailed a Zoom invite to join the call.

Contact