My Dog Is My Home 2022 Co-Sheltering Conference

Starts:  Mar 1, 2022 09:00 AM (PT)
Ends:  Mar 3, 2022 03:00 PM (PT)
Associated with  Animal Welfare Professionals
A unique conference focused on how co-sheltering people and animals together fits into the wider struggle for a more just society.

Hear from government leaders and experts across human services and animal welfare disciplines on topics including supporting the human-animal bond and lifting up leaders from affected communities to advocate for low-barrier animal policies in shelter and housing. Enjoy curated storytelling segments, interactive activities, and loads of giveaways.

PURPOSE:
To educate, entertain and engage as we build allies across movements and strengthen the fabric of a more just society for people and animals. Let’s build a strong network of game-changers together. Connect and be inspired by others immersed in this very special line of work.

WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The foundation of co-sheltering is inclusivity, which means this conference invites any and all, including those involved in social services, homeless services, and animal welfare; curious members of the public; students in the fields of veterinary medicine, social work, public administration, and more!

SCHEDULE:
Dates: March 1 - 3, 2022
Daily Schedule (subject to change):
   EST: 12 noon to 6:00 pm
   MTN: 10 am to 4:00 pm
   PST: 9 am to 3:00 pm

*Most conference sessions will be recorded, archived, and made accessible to conference attendees after the event.

CONFIRMED SPEAKERS + ORGANIZATIONS:
Sterling Davis (TrapKing Humane) · Urban Resource Institute · Jill Pable (Design Resources for Homelessness) · Willie Baronet (We Are All Homeless) · Dr. Benjamin Henwood (USC) · Philip Tedeschi (University of Denver, Institute for Human-Animal Connection) · Sterling Davis (TrapKing Humane) · Kristen Baltrum (Annie & Millie’s Place) · Vickie Ramirez (University of Washington, Center for One Health Research) · Homeless Health Care Los Angeles / Skid Rover · NYC Emergency Management · American Red Cross… and more!

Purchase your tickets today or apply for a scholarship to attend.
#Conferences,WorkshopsandWebcasts
Event Image
Starts:  Mar 1, 2022 09:00 AM (PT)
Ends:  Mar 3, 2022 03:00 PM (PT)
Associated with  Animal Welfare Professionals

Online Instructions:
Url: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/my-dog-is-my-homes-co-sheltering-conference-2022-tickets-225625270257
Login: Tickets to attend can be purchased via Eventbrite. You'll be emailed information on how to attend sessions after registration.