Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Available for an interview to discuss pain points?

Posted 02-07-2019 11:27 AM

Hello,

My co-founder and I are huge advocates of helping animals find their forever homes.

I am looking to interview shelters and humane societies regarding pain points they are having that might get solved by technology.  I am a computer and data scientist.  We are currently interviewing various shelters / humane societies looking for problems we can help solve.

If you are willing to share, I would love to listen and learn more about how we might be able to help.  We conduct the interviews online via Zoom and try to keep them short.  We will share our progress as we continue.

Thank you for reading this and I look forward to helping.

Cliff Robbins

cohlab.com

gearforgesoftware.com

#DataandTechnology

• 2.  RE: Available for an interview to discuss pain points?

Posted 02-08-2019 02:36 PM

I am struggling to figure our length of stay. Our  current shelter manager software doesn't seem to figure length of stay in a usable format. Or at least I can't figure out how to get it to do it! And length of stay is key to us for figuring out how we are doing at getting animals out the door and into their new homes. Is this something you could help with? 

#DataandTechnology

• 3.  RE: Available for an interview to discuss pain points?

Posted 02-09-2019 05:51 AM

Hi Kim,

I’d love to help. What is the best way to connect?  I’m on vacation this week and I’ll be back the week of the 17th, however I’m sure we can coordinate a time to connect between then. 

#DataandTechnology

• 4.  RE: Available for an interview to discuss pain points?

Posted 02-12-2019 02:07 PM

Hi Cliff, you can send me an email at foster.bahs@gmail.com. Thanks! Kim

#DataandTechnology