Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Introduction

Posted 04-21-2018 08:34 AM

Hello! Thank you foradding me to the forum! 

My name is Miranda. I work for Animal Ark Rescue, a no-kill shelter in Columbus, GA.

Our organization is small and I wear many hats. My main job is Canine Enrichment aehavior Coordinator. I help to manage our adult dog foster program as we have no foster coordinator position. I also do social media marketing and act as admin for our: YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Animal Ark All Stars FB page. When I am not working at teh shelter I am working at my other jobs as a Paramedic and Paramedic Instructor. I guess I just really love saving lives, both human and animal.  I have been working with dogs since I was in high school and they have my heart (although goats and pigs are really up there too). I love learning all that I can about canines and finding ways to save them and give them the best possible life while in our care.

If I could be ANY animal...? I'm going to have to say a spoiled dog, or as my grandma used to say, "When I die, I hope that I come back as a spoiled French Poodle in a Jewish home."

#PeopleManagement

• 2.  RE: Introduction

Posted 04-23-2018 09:53 AM

Hi Miranda! Welcome to the forum!

#PeopleManagement