Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Companies that donate/discount safe, low cost dog collars/harnesses

Posted 03-26-2020 11:24 AM

Hi, we are looking for a reasonably priced source for dog harnesses and collars.  We had a dog escape in November so now we use both a harness and a collar on all rescue dogs.  

Suggestions of grants or companies that provide discounts welcome.

#fosterhomes
    #OrganizationalManagement
    #harnesses
    #dog
    #collars

• 2.  RE: Companies that donate/discount safe, low cost dog collars/harnesses

Posted 03-27-2020 04:45 AM

Check out Canis Gear.

CanisGear.com

They sell in bulk and have shelter package of mixed collars and leashes. I believe you can request free collars for shelter.  I do not know the process or details on that. 

We are using martingales on our dogs, and a size medium pack of 10, is roughly $32.00.

They also have rescue dog shelter packs. Which is 21 sets of martingales or collars with leashes. 

They also have a link for $6 Collars, for individual purchase. Collars are well made.

We also utilize Campbell Pet.

CampbellPet.com

Again, they sell in bulk but can also buy individually.Collars are also well made. It looks like they are updating their website and selling more things now. 

Hope this helps! 

Ann

• 3.  RE: Companies that donate/discount safe, low cost dog collars/harnesses

Posted 03-30-2020 04:11 AM

Max and Neo have a shelter/rescue donation program, also buy one donate one to a chosen rescue for any supporters, also a member shop to buy discount. Very good quality and expanding to lots of other products.  Just have to be 501c3 I believe.

I also only use martingales!