Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Pet health

Posted 07-08-2019 06:47 PM

Have any friends interested in pet health and prevention? Can we discuss it in detail? Learn from each other and exchange pet care experience?

#PetHealthandNutrition

• 2.  RE: Pet health

Posted 07-12-2019 08:07 PM

Sure, I am interested in pet health and nutrition, especially for older cats. I don't have a deep interest but do my homework when selecting both wet and dry food. Two of the cats with whom I live receive a prescription dry food because of regurgitating food. 

#PetHealthandNutrition

• 3.  RE: Pet health

Posted 10-10-2019 10:58 PM

Yes I'm interested in all pet health care & prevention. I'm selling pet supplies in Dubai in which I cover pet food, healthcare, cages, grooming, toys & many more. As I think this will increase my knowledge about the pet health care & nutrition. if any one want to buy any of the pet product & accessories let me know at PET SKY ONLINE.

#PetHealthandNutrition

• 4.  RE: Pet health

Posted 12-28-2019 07:45 PM

Alina12222,

I think it’s great that you opened up a general discussion on pet health. I am always curious to find out what other people know, I believe that in many regards it takes a village in order to take care of our pets, even ourselves sometimes haha what care tips or pet products have you heard of that you thing work for dogs? I’m more of a dog person than a cat person myself, but I do love all animals equally, but having owned both, I would have to say that dogs are so much more fun. I know that I research information on anything before I use it pretty in depth to make sure it’s something that will be beneficial. I recently came across a product called Buddy Custard that offers a supplement for dogs that helps to treat and prevent chronic illnesses which is great news for pups everywhere. It’s a scientific formula made with natural ingredients that you can actually pronounce, which is very reassuring. Their website buddycustard.com has a lot of testimonials as well where people have said that it helped their dogs tremendously and helped get them back to health and has also kept their dogs overall health in great condition. I hope this helps everyone. I know I’m looking forward to reading the knowledge that you guys have to share as well! 

#PetHealthandNutrition