Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Foster pets are not on my app

Posted 01-21-2019 09:26 PM

My new foster pets are not on my app even though shelter says they were added. Previous pets showed up once they were assigned to me. I have refreshed and signed out and back in. What do I try next?

#FosteringaPet

• 2.  RE: Foster pets are not on my app

Posted 01-22-2019 12:48 PM

Hi Jan, Are you talking about Maddie's Pet Assistant app?  @MPA Administrator

#FosteringaPet

• 3.  RE: Foster pets are not on my app

Posted 01-22-2019 11:23 PM

yes, I use it to track my foster kittie's weights and vaccines but my new fosters didn't show up even though the humane society foster coordinator said she entered them.

#FosteringaPet

• 4.  RE: Foster pets are not on my app

Posted 01-22-2019 01:52 PM

Hi Jan,

Thank you for reaching out! I just send you a direct message to get a little more information, so we can ensure the app is importing all data for your foster pets. 

We look forward to getting in touch,

Teresa

#FosteringaPet

• 5.  RE: Foster pets are not on my app

Posted 01-25-2019 11:56 AM
      |   view attached

Hello to anyone following this thread! In order for foster parents and pets to import into Maddie's Pet Assistant app from PetPoint, the FosterStartStatus must be marked as "Complete," signifying that the pet was placed in a home, and foster care has begun :) I have attached document detailing this with screenshots of the program. Thanks! and don't hesitate to reach out! mpa@maddiesfund.org.

#FosteringaPet

• 6.  RE: Foster pets are not on my app

Posted 05-11-2019 05:49 PM

I'm having the same issue using ShelterLuv. Can you let me know why one of our fosters received 3 of her fosters into the app, but one did not come through?

#FosteringaPet

• 7.  RE: Foster pets are not on my app

Posted 05-13-2019 09:00 AM

Hi! I've sent you a DM so we can drill down to details of this specific issue. Thanks!!

-Amber, MPA 

#FosteringaPet