Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Everyone's favorite subject: kitty litter!

Posted 08-30-2018 09:46 AM

Hey everyone!  I am looking for suggestions of new kitty litter.  I have 2 cats, so I need something that is good for multiple cats, manages odor, is clumping, doesn't track/isn't dusty, and is fairly inexpensive.  Does that exist?!?  I'm using World's Best Cat Litter, and really like it (it's my favorite so far), but is kinda dusty and tracks throughout the house :(   Thanks!!! :)

#litterbox
    #General
    #cat

• 2.  RE: Everyone's favorite subject: kitty litter!

Posted 09-04-2018 10:58 PM

Hi Kelly, 

Arm & Hammer  Multi Cat "Slide" Clumping Cat Litter is the best cat litter I've come across in decades as a cat parent.  Our kitties have been happy with it for a few years now, and it's very easy to clean the litter box, as the litter doesn't stick to the bottom of box.  It tracks a little but nothing that can't be easily managed. 

#General

• 3.  RE: Everyone's favorite subject: kitty litter!

Posted 09-06-2018 08:36 AM

Ooohhh, thanks Lisa!  I've seen commercials for that litter, and I've used other Arm & Hammer litter in the past.  I'll give it a try!

#General

• 4.  RE: Everyone's favorite subject: kitty litter!

Posted 09-10-2018 09:25 AM

I second the Arm & Hammer Multi Cat "Slide".  4 kitties in the household and its been the best (as best as it can be) for our household.

#General

• 5.  RE: Everyone's favorite subject: kitty litter!

Posted 01-25-2020 01:19 AM

Hi Kelly,

I don't known which type of litter box you are using but I suggest you use Iprimio Litter Box which are best in quality and easy in use.

#General