Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Foster Caregiver Questionnaire

Posted 10-24-2018 02:10 PM

Does anyone have a questionnaire that they give to foster caregivers to fill out regarding the animals temperament, likes, dislikes, general behavior, etc., at the end of the foster......something standardized so the shelter staff, future adopter or next foster caregiver can know and understand the animal better?  Thank you,  Diana

#FosterPrograms

• 2.  RE: Foster Caregiver Questionnaire

Posted 10-24-2018 06:12 PM

@MPA Administrator Got any ideas you can share?

#FosterPrograms

• 3.  RE: Foster Caregiver Questionnaire

Posted 10-26-2018 09:25 AM

Hello! I apologize for the delay in response. Maddie's Pet Assistant provides comprehensive health and behavior follow up.

I will share a few documents that give an example of some of the questions asked, as well as a sample of the "Foster Bio Survey". This asks your foster caregivers for some additional information that would be useful in providing a better picture of how the pet's behavior in the foster home.

Let us know if you have any questions. You can email us at mpa@maddiesfund.org or join the Maddie's Pet Assistant Group on the forum https://maddiespetforum.org/group/maddie-s-pet-assistant/ 

-Teresa

#FosterPrograms

• 4.  RE: Foster Caregiver Questionnaire

Posted 10-26-2018 12:00 PM

Thanks.  I'm signed up for the webinar on Maddie's Pet Assistant App for Nov. 6 but I appreciate your sending these documents in the meantime.

Diana

#FosterPrograms

• 5.  RE: Foster Caregiver Questionnaire

Posted 10-29-2018 01:13 PM
      |   view attached

Hi Diana,

Thanks so much for registering - hopefully I'll be able to answer your questions and give a broader overview of the app and website. I did notice that your organization has registered, and you guys are a PetPoint client. Is that still correct? In order for the app to import foster data, it will have to be entered into the foster module of PetPoint. Please let me know if you have any specific questions re: the import process! I have attached a "how to" for this technical stuff as well. 

Best,

Amber Freiwald, MPA Project Manager

mpa@maddiesfund.org

#FosterPrograms