Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Out of State Transfers

Posted 12-27-2019 11:53 AM

I am in TX, suburb of Dallas.  Our adoptions are down this year and we have an endless intake of cats and kittens in neighborhoods, shelters, etc.  We are looking for possible Out of State transports and transfer to another rescue group who is having more success than we are here.  If you are a rescue group North, East, or West of us who would like to have vetted, vaccinated, combo tested negative w/leukemia shot, microchipped, dewormed, and flea treated kittens and cats (4 months - 4 years old) in your program, I know I have transport along the NE coast and North.  Please feel free to contact me if you can help.  Thank you for your time.

#TransfersandTransport

• 2.  RE: Out of State Transfers

Posted 12-27-2019 12:21 PM

Hi crmorris!

We may be in a position to assist after the New Year. Please email me at tgimbel@arflife.org

#TransfersandTransport

• 3.  RE: Out of State Transfers

Posted 12-28-2019 12:27 PM

Thank you. I will email you this weekend. 

#TransfersandTransport

• 4.  RE: Out of State Transfers

Posted 12-31-2019 06:51 AM

I send you an email this morning from a Yahoo account email.

#TransfersandTransport

• 5.  RE: Out of State Transfers

Posted 12-30-2019 02:10 PM

hi there - we are located in central MA and are always looking for good partners to work with. Our shelter has been doing high volume transports for 20+ years from all over the South and Puerto Rico. You can email me directly at leigh13@ix.netcom.com and I can send you our shelters transport requirements :) our website is www.sterlingshelter.org ;if you have any questions you can get most answers on our website ;)
    Leigh Grady - Executive Director

#TransfersandTransport

• 6.  RE: Out of State Transfers

Posted 02-03-2020 03:11 PM

I just saw your post Leigh.  I sent you an email from my yahoo account. I look forward to hearing back from you.

#TransfersandTransport