Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  ESA Letter

Posted 08-10-2018 04:39 AM

How can I qualify for an ESA letter?

#General

• 2.  RE: ESA Letter

Posted 08-10-2018 06:27 AM

In order to obtain an Emotional Support Animal (ESA) a prescription letter is required from a licensed mental health professional stating that the animal alleviates the stress caused by a mental or emotional disability.Medical doctors may also prescribe an ESA, check with your regular physician. In addition, under the FHA, ESA letters now trump an eviction notice if a person is being evicted from a rental residence that receives government subsidies for low income individuals. A landlord that receives government funding to make up the "reasonable" rental on a property will lose that subsidy if they try to evict a person or persons with an ESA pet; usually just takes a letter from a lawyer to make that clear to the landlord.

#General

• 3.  RE: ESA Letter

Posted 08-13-2018 03:19 AM

Hi Harlan,

Thanks for helping me out. Me and my friend also did some research and found out 2-3 medical clinics. I am going to apply for ESA and hopefully get one soon. Steady Care Medical is the clinic I shortlisted. I have no idea what will happen but I am going to give it a try.

#General

• 4.  RE: ESA Letter

Posted 03-08-2019 03:04 AM

The ESA letter is a legal document that is provided by the mental health professional that allows keeping the emotional support animal at home and can be taken while traveling in planes.

There are two methods to get the valid ESA letter that are:

Ask Your Doctor for ESA Letter

Ask your own doctor or therapist for the valid ESA letter. If they are offering the ESA letter service than you must discuss your mental health conditions to your doctor. When your doctor will approve the mental health then they will provide you with their official ESA Letter making your pet an official ESA.

Get Your ESA Letter Online

There are many options to get your ESA Letter online. Nowadays there are many valid and legitimate websites that are providing online ESA letter facilities to you. You can get the ESA letter within 24 hours.
    People who are suffering from depression, anxiety or other mental illnesses, the ESA are very beneficial for them they can use them as their emotional companion. They only need simple training as an ordinary pet requires. You can get the ESA letter online at https://www.pdscenter.com. Visit the website for more details.    

#General

• 5.  RE: ESA Letter

Posted 09-13-2019 12:22 AM
    Hello.
    As you probably already know, ESA letter gives you some privileges.
    In particular, your pet may be in your hands during the flight, and this document also allows you to solve problems with accommodation in case of rental housing.
    There are many ways to get Emoniotnal support Animal letter.
    The best is to visit your healthcare professional psychologist.
    But people do not always have time to go to the doctor. You can use online services. There are already a lot of them.
    Here are some of them: https://mycurepet.com/how-to-get-esa-letter/ , https://esdoctors.com/how-to-get-emotional-support-animal-letters/.
    Online services allow you to quickly get a recommendation, but this way is more expensive. The choice is yours. There are no problems with this.
    Best regards, Vladislav.

#General