Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Where to buy bed for cats?

Posted 05-21-2019 02:51 AM

I have 4 cats, I am looking for a mattress for my cats, but I dont know where to buy, I saw some on Nest Bedding promo code but I dont know about the quality, and yeah plz also tell me memory foam mattress is good for cats or there is another specific mattress are for pets? Please let me know about it.

Add Tags    

#General

• 2.  RE: Where to buy bed for cats?

Posted 05-21-2019 08:19 AM

Hi!  When I read this my first thought was, 'why'?  I don't want to criticize your efforts, but my cats seem to pick their own spots...  In other words, they move around alot - sleep in different spots, etc...  I do have one elderly 'sentry' who wants to be in a window ALL THE TIME.  As she has aged, I put a stack of boxes up & cubbie for her since she has a hard time jumping now...  I have found over the years that cats are very independent.  They like it that way.  There is an exception, though.  We have fostered & bottle fed for years & bottle fed babies tend to be more like little dogs...  they follow you around, want to sleep ON you, behind your neck or next to you ALL THE TIME...  but back to my original question - Why do you need a special mattress for your cats?  There may a simpler, less expensive option?  Thanks!

#General

• 3.  RE: Where to buy bed for cats?

Posted 05-21-2019 09:52 AM

My cat also sleeps around the house. On the bed sometimes, then on the sofa others. He loves his cat post that has a nice round "bucket" type piece at the top where he curls up and snoozes too. We keep that near the window.

You could also purchase fleece at the fabric store - many times you can get the 1/2 special and cute a few squares to use as beds or fold them over. The beauty of fleece does not need to be hemmed. And can be cute into fringe on the edges which cats love!!

#General

• 4.  RE: Where to buy bed for cats?

Posted 06-29-2020 03:12 AM

Dear, you can buy them online or can make them at home also... Many online companies are providing cat accessories to purchase them online... I was tired of my cat's behavior of sleeping anywhere...

#General