Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Going crazy

Posted 05-28-2019 07:50 AM

My dog has been having diarrhea during the night BUT is having normal stools during the day. He's still playing, eating normal, drinking, etc. I'm loosing my mind. Please help with some ideas, anything!! 

#General

• 2.  RE: Going crazy

Posted 12-28-2019 07:23 PM

Dawn24,

Generally, it’s always a good sign that your dog is still drinking and playing even though he’s having diarrhea. I know that it can be hard having to clean up that kind of mess if you don’t make it outside in time, so hopefully it’s not too bad in that regard. One supplement I recently read about is called Buddy Custard. It’s a supplement that is taken by dogs once a day and it’s in a soft, cream form which makes it really easy for dogs to take. They can take it either alone or in their food, which is great, plus it comes in flavors that dogs love. Their site buddycustard.com has a lot of good information and many people who wrote testimonials said that it helped their dogs to feel a lot better and kept them healthier for much longer. The supplement is used to help treat and prevent chronic illnesses and just help keep up your dogs overall health, which is amazing because we never want to see our fur babies get sick. Since you have a half-chihuahua mix, you might want to look into it just to keep your little guy healthy. I hope he’s feeling much better! 

#General