Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Dear Humans Film

Posted 05-22-2020 01:03 PM

Hi Everyone,

A fellow filmmaker and I created a film for 501c3 non-profit animal shelters and rescues to use to thank their followers for stepping up during Covid-19.

A huge thank you to the amazing rescue heroes who donated footage, lent their voices, donated their music to make this film. Any costs that were out of pocket was paid for by myself,

I have heard from many of you that this film has been helpful to your organizations who don't have the skillset or resources to create such compelling work. My hope is that more foundations will earmark grant funds for films like "Dear Humans" to be made.

If anyone knows of any animal rescue grants for film/video please let me know. 

If we can get funding, we will be able to provide more films that will help you with such things as fundraising, education, and adoption/foster recruitment.

Anyway, if any 501c3 non-profits would like to have the video personalized as we did for Rocket Dog Rescue for their use to thank followers or to use as a vehicle for fundraising please send me a high res logo and your URL.

My email is HeroesOfRescue@gmail.com 

Dear Humans Film:

Kindest Regards,

Michael

#videocontent
    #filmmaker
    #MarketingandSocialMedia
    #film

• 2.  RE: Dear Humans Film

Posted 05-23-2020 07:12 AM

Wow! Great video Michael! Thanks for sharing and the offer to personalize it for other rescues. I have sent you an email and our logo. Can't wait to see it.

#MarketingandSocialMedia

• 3.  RE: Dear Humans Film

Posted 05-23-2020 10:03 AM

Thanks so much for doing this!  Excellent and very timely!

#MarketingandSocialMedia

• 4.  RE: Dear Humans Film

Posted 05-26-2020 06:36 AM

That is excellent. Thank you for sharing!

#MarketingandSocialMedia

• 5.  RE: Dear Humans Film

Posted 06-01-2020 06:56 AM

LOVE!!! Sharing on our Facebook pages today!! Thank you!

#MarketingandSocialMedia

• 6.  RE: Dear Humans Film

Posted 06-01-2020 01:07 PM

wonderful movie! we need one for cat fosters!

#MarketingandSocialMedia

• 7.  RE: Dear Humans Film

Posted 06-02-2020 11:55 AM

I would love to make one for cats too. I need funding. Does anyone know of any foundations offering filmmaking grants to help animal rescues and shelters?

#MarketingandSocialMedia

• 8.  RE: Dear Humans Film

Posted 07-27-2020 07:40 AM

ECivis. Free Search ability for grants specific to COVID. We were able to get a $1,000 grant for food. Would LOVE a cat video as well. Thanks much. By the way how much for a cat video? 

#MarketingandSocialMedia

• 9.  RE: Dear Humans Film

Posted 06-19-2020 04:47 PM

Great job with your movie!   Thank you for making it!  :-)

#MarketingandSocialMedia

• 10.  RE: Dear Humans Film

Posted 06-30-2020 12:59 PM

Awesome job Michael!   I will be emailing you our logo.  We’d love to get a personalized copy for our followers and volunteers!  

#MarketingandSocialMedia