Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Feed It Forward grant cycle open! Deadline 12/31

Posted 12-16-2020 10:23 AM
    Hi all --

I know it's been hard to fundraise this year. There are still a couple of weeks to apply for this grant! Feed It Forward/Nutrena has two grant cycles per year and orgs can apply each cycle.  Awards range from $500 to $5,000 and use of funds is fairly unrestricted (provided program aligns with their corporate mission).  Next deadline is 12/31. GOOD LUCK! 
    Home - Feed it Forward with Nutrena
    Feed it Forward remove preview
    Home - Feed it Forward with Nutrena
    Feed It Forward is more than a grant program - it's what we love to do. And we want you to be a part of it.You can help Feed It Forward by joining our email list and following us on social to stay updated on the latest efforts and stories, and be sure to share the latest Feed It Forward stories with your friends and family.
    View this on Feed it Forward >

#FundraisingandDevelopment

------------------------------
    Shari Cahill
    silvercometawa.org

• 2.  RE: Feed It Forward grant cycle open! Deadline 12/31

Posted 12-17-2020 10:30 AM

Thank you so much for sharing this!

mariel berei

• 3.  RE: Feed It Forward grant cycle open! Deadline 12/31

Posted 12-21-2020 11:07 AM

Of course! Glad to share any resources I can find. Our mission is compassion, cooperation, commUNITY! I'm happy to pass along opportunities or research for you if you don't have access to a grant database. Just let me know your geographic location and what you need.  I'm not a professional grant writer/researcher by any means, but have found the occasional thing for a few orgs. <3

Shari Cahill
    silvercometawa.org