Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

This weekend's Fear Free Symposium - 3 tracks - Pet Guardian, Shelter Personnel and Veterinary Professional - hosted by San Francisco SPCA

• 1.  This weekend's Fear Free Symposium - 3 tracks - Pet Guardian, Shelter Personnel and Veterinary Professional - hosted by San Francisco SPCA

Posted 02-07-2022 10:00 AM
    I'm excited to get to speak at this weekend's Fear Free Symposium hosted by the San Francisco SPCA - Saturday February 12 and Sunday, February 13, 2022.  They've got 3 great tracks - Pet Guardian, Shelter Personnel and Veterinary Professional (clinic practice).

I'll be talking about a fun topic, "Less Than 5 Minutes (and Fun): Drastically Improve Animals' Shelter Stays and Outcomes in 5 Minutes or Less!" in the Shelter Personnel track.

Hope to see you there!

If you haven't signed up yet check out the details and register here - Fear Free Pet Behavior Symposium 2022 - Hosted by the SF SPCA - SF SPCA
    SF SPCA remove preview
    Fear Free Pet Behavior Symposium 2022 - Hosted by the SF SPCA - SF SPCA
    We are thrilled to announce the second annual Fear Free Pet Behavior Symposium Hosted by the San Francisco SPCA. The virtual event will take place February 12 and 13, 2022.
    View this on SF SPCA >

#Behavior,TrainingandEnrichment
    #Conferences,WorkshopsandWebcasts
    #EducationandTraining
    #PetSupportServices*

------------------------------
    Cindi Delany, DVM, KPA-CTP
    Director of Online Learning
    Maddie's® Million Pet Challenge
    UC Davis Koret Shelter Medicine Program

• 2.  RE: This weekend's Fear Free Symposium - 3 tracks - Pet Guardian, Shelter Personnel and Veterinary Professional - hosted by San Francisco SPCA

Posted 02-07-2022 11:20 AM
    Thanks for the reminder! I'm so excited to attend again this year. Learned a ton last year and know that it'll be even better the second time around. See you there!

Rene Agredano
    Tripawds