Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Maddie's Pet Assistant after Pethealth took over

Posted 11-26-2020 06:19 AM
    Anyone else having lots of issues with Maddie's Pet Assistant since PetHealth took over? First we were getting lots of duplicate emails, sometimes up to 5 or 6 of the same one. Now, we are not getting any. I've had fosters call because they messaged us through the app and didn't get a response. I didn't know they had messaged. We are very short staffed right now, and I don't have time to check the dashboard. And speaking of dashboard, I can't even log in. I tried to have the password reset email sent and never got it.
    #FosterPrograms

------------------------------
    Andrew Shawver

• 2.  RE: Maddie's Pet Assistant after Pethealth took over

Posted 11-27-2020 08:09 AM
    There have been some challenges with the transition and there is also staff available to help. You can Contact Support and find other information and details at Maddie's Pet Assistant

Thank you.

Diann Meiller

• 3.  RE: Maddie's Pet Assistant after Pethealth took over

Posted 11-27-2020 08:30 AM
    Yes, we have had all kinds of problems. We used to use PetPoint with the app so everything was done automatically. We now use Petstablished and have to enter info manually. When trying to enter the info manually, I get as far as one person's info entered and then it won't let me enter more. Have tried numerous times with different browsers and still have issues. Gave up on it.

Refurbished Pets of Southern Michigan