Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only

Puppy Mill Information & Resources

• 1.  Puppy Mill Information & Resources

Posted 12-21-2020 11:40 AM

Hi all -

As this is the time of year when many puppies are purchased as gifts, I wanted to make sure everyone is aware of the comprehensive resources provided by Bailing Out Benji & National Mill Dog Rescue.  These orgs have lots of maps, graphics, podcasts, videos, hashtags and such that can be used to educate consumers.  Please follow their respective social media, too, for easily sharable content.  To be honest, I only recently learned that my home state of Georgia is fifth highest for puppy mill volume.  Last year,  1500+ dogs and puppies were seized from breeders here -- obviously in very poor condition & traumatized and huge medical expense for rescues.  You can be sure that if we don't know, the general public doesn't know.  :-(

Home - Bailing Out Benji

National Mill Dog Rescue

National Mill Dog Rescue remove preview
    National Mill Dog Rescue
    To our valued friends and supporters, we want to assure you that we have been closely monitoring the status of the COVID-19 pandemic. El Paso County is currently at Level Red status, and we have updated our procedures to protect every visitor, volunteer, staff member, and our dogs: Our hours are 12-4, and we are continuing visits by appointment only for all visitors, including donations.
    View this on National Mill Dog Rescue >

Bailing Out Benji remove preview
    Home - Bailing Out Benji
    Bailing Out Benji is a nonprofit organization that provides data on the puppy mill industry and exposes the connection to pet stores and online websites.
    View this on Bailing Out Benji >

#MarketingandSocialMedia

------------------------------
    Shari Cahill
    silvercometawa.org
    ------------------------------