Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Grant Writing

Posted 03-28-2022 03:40 PM
    Hello! Our rescue is starting a new sub group within our organization to help our community members who may need some financial assistance for the spay/ neuter of their animal or other vet care needs that they may not be able to afford on their own.
    Does anyone have great free resources on how to go about grant writing in order to apply for grants to help start up this new beneficial program for our community?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks,
    #AccesstoCare
    #CommunityPartnerships*
    #FundraisingandDevelopment
    #Medicine,SurgeryandSterilization
    #PetSupportServices*

------------------------------
    Tracy Hanson
    Ellie's Legacy Pet Rescue

• 2.  RE: Grant Writing

Posted 03-29-2022 11:18 AM
    Hi Tracy! I'm the grant writer for the Santa Paula Animal Rescue Center and would be happy to share any/all info/resources with you.  Give me a call! 917-655-0545.

Kaja Gula-Thomas
    Santa Paula Animal Rescue Center

• 3.  RE: Grant Writing

Posted 03-31-2022 04:19 PM
    Wow, Tracy-I have a very similar question. 
    I'm a volunteer for Safe Harbor Animal Coalition. We're out of Foley, Alabama and work with all of Baldwin County. As I did grant writing a really long time ago, I volunteered to give it a go with SH.  I have beginners mind-a big will to help-we are in a very rural and yet, vacation area of the 'deep south'. I'm from New York originally and I couldn't imagine what I've seen since I've lived here. I need help! I realy don't even know where to start...

Thanks,
    Deb

Debra Hoffmann
    Safe Harbor Animal Coalition