Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only

GRANTS for VETS into ACCESS-TO-CARE 😺

• 1.  GRANTS for VETS into ACCESS-TO-CARE 😺

Posted 08-31-2023 09:35 AM

Please share this updated information about our house-call-practice incubation grants with your friends and colleagues who may be ready for a fresh start!

We still have three grants to commit this year. As a reminder, each veterinarian-recipient will receive almost a million dollars of support! We'll bankroll them for a three-year period, during which they launch their very own practice balancing general medicine, access-to-care, and shelter partnerships to create a sustainable, healthy, profitable, and fulfilling independent lifestyle (all with lots of operational and mentoring support from us).  

Our first of four practices has already launched in Reno in partnership with SPCA of Northern Nevada. Congratulations to Sara Wilson, DVM (OSU)!!!   

We also have other access-to-care initiatives nationally for excellent veterinary candidates interested in house calls.

You may share this information broadly with your network of community-centric veterinarians and help get the word out. Please feel free to bring any special candidates to my attention so that they'll have the benefit of your recommendation in our process.  

Brand new (even 2024 grads!) and seasoned DVMs are all encouraged to reach out and schedule a moment to chat with me here: https://calendly.com/betsybanks/15-min-exploration 

Here is a link for the Reno grant opportunity: http://www.petopia.org/careers .

This project is supported through the generosity of our partners, the Dave and Cheryl Duffield Foundation, PetSmart Charities, Petopia.org, Spring Point Partners, SPCA of Northern Nevada, and some very kind private individuals.

Feel free to forward this note. My schedule link is above and my cell phone number (if you want to text me) is five two zero, four-hundred, twelve seventy-nine. 

House call veterinarians can cure (veterinary) care deserts!

Thanks so much! You guys are fantastic!

Betsy

#AccesstoCare
    #Diversity,Equity,InclusionandJustice
    #Medicine,SurgeryandSterilization

------------------------------
    Betsy Banks Saul
    CEO / Founder
    Petopia.org
    ------------------------------