Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only

Compassion Fatigue Strategies course with Jessica Dolce - early registration discount ends 1/26/24

• 1.  Compassion Fatigue Strategies course with Jessica Dolce - early registration discount ends 1/26/24

Posted 01-20-2024 10:09 AM

Compassion Fatigue Strategies . . . Jessica Dolce's 8-week interactive online course begins February 26, 2024 with 6 months of online access and 15 CEU. Designed for veterinarians, staff, volunteers, and anyone who works with animals. 

Only 7 days left to save $50 on early registration before regular registration starts at $349. Bring the whole team to save an additional 10% on groups of 10 or more. +

Learn more and register: Compassion Fatigue Strategies Plus " Shelter Medicine Program " College of Veterinary Medicine " University of Florida

What people are saying:

"I'm so glad I found this course. I have recommended it to everyone in my organization, knowing that all shelter workers, from kennel staff to adoption counselors, are at risk for compassion fatigue. It's a course that should be required of all veterinarians, veterinary nurses, and shelter administrators."

"I really appreciated this course and learned a lot of new ways in which to help myself navigate some of the more difficult aspects of my job . . . I feel like I am back in control of my work life and it's easier now to remember why I do what I do and focus on the good parts . . . I feel so much more well-equipped to handle the emotional roller coaster now that I've taken your course."
    #compassionfatigue #veterinarian #veterinarytechnician #wellbeing #animalwelfare #animalshelter #adoptdontshop #NOMV #volunteer

#CommunityPartnerships*
    #Conferences,WorkshopsandWebcasts
    #EducationandTraining
    #Medicine,SurgeryandSterilization
    #OrganizationalManagement
    #PeopleManagement(includingVolunteerIntegration)

------------------------------
    Julie Levy, DVM
    Shelter Medicine Program at the University of Florida
    Maddie's Million Pet Challenge
    https://sheltermedicine.vetmed.ufl.edu
    ------------------------------