Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only

Can we change the narrative around our work?

• 1.  Can we change the narrative around our work?

Posted 06-01-2022 04:55 PM
      |   view attached
    Hi everyone,
    My name is Melanie Sadek. I'm the President of Valley Humane Society in Pleasanton, CA. We've created a marketing campaign to highlight the importance of collaboration in lifesaving. It is called Share the Care. The focus of this campaign centers on the important role government, rescue, and community play in animal welfare. We've been using it in all communications on social media, emails, and press releases. For too many years, segments of our profession have tried to elevate themselves at the expense of others, yet we know that none of us can be successful unless we work together. The Share the Care materials are available to any shelter interested in promoting positive collaborations. Valley Humane isn't seeking credit, but we do ask that others don't take credit either. Essentially, this campaign belongs to all of us. If you are interested in getting more info, please let me know. I will send you a zip file with a sample press release, op ed, logo, and social media collatorial. We are also using #SharetheCare. (Some of the materials are written specific to CA, but they are intended to be edited and branded for you.)

My email is msadek@valleyhumane.org

Thank you! 
    Melanie

#MarketingandSocialMedia

------------------------------
    Melanie Sadek
    ------------------------------