Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Join us for "Trapper's Tips and Tricks" Presented by Neighborhood Cats on March 23, 2024, from 2:00-4:00 PM ET

Posted 02-15-2024 12:37 PM

Are you ready to enhance your trapping skills and outsmart even the cleverest of feral cats? Don't miss this exclusive opportunity to learn from the experts at Neighborhood Cats, drawing from over 20 years of invaluable experience.

Discover ingenious techniques, including using Spam as bait, implementing clear rear doors, wrapping traps with green garden netting, and even training cats to enter traps! Whether you're a seasoned trapper or just starting, there's something here for everyone to elevate your trapping success.

Secure your spot today and unlock the secrets to effective feral cat management! Register now: https://www.communitycatspodcast.com/events/trappers-tips-and-tricks-presented-by-neighborhood-cats-march-2024/

#CommunityCatManagement
    #EducationandTraining

------------------------------
    Kendall Wapner
    Catch-All Cat
    Community Cats Podcast

• 2.  RE: Join us for "Trapper's Tips and Tricks" Presented by Neighborhood Cats on March 23, 2024, from 2:00-4:00 PM ET

Posted 02-17-2024 08:03 AM

This is great!  One of our local municipal shelters just held a community meeting for TNVR and discussed needing training videos to educate the public. I am sharing with them!

Amanda Gray
    Grants and fundraising manager
    Operation Liberation
    FL

• 3.  RE: Join us for "Trapper's Tips and Tricks" Presented by Neighborhood Cats on March 23, 2024, from 2:00-4:00 PM ET

Posted 02-20-2024 09:41 AM

I would love to see the outline for that meeting. I will have to begin hosting similar meetings in prep for our new TNVR program and I already know we will have to fight some of the community memebers.

Christina Kearney
    Shelter Manager
    Isle of Wight County Animal Services
    VA

• 4.  RE: Join us for "Trapper's Tips and Tricks" Presented by Neighborhood Cats on March 23, 2024, from 2:00-4:00 PM ET

Posted 02-20-2024 10:58 AM

Hi Christina, thank you for your interest in our webinar! Currently, we don't have an outline or agenda to share. In the meantime, there are tons of TNR videos on our YouTube page that I recommend checking out. They provide valuable insights and information that might be helpful as you prep your new program.

Kendall Wapner
    Catch-All Cat
    Community Cats Podcast

• 5.  RE: Join us for "Trapper's Tips and Tricks" Presented by Neighborhood Cats on March 23, 2024, from 2:00-4:00 PM ET

Posted 02-26-2024 08:39 AM

Hi Christina,

I wanted to follow up on your request to access to the material. You can access the handouts through the following link: https://www.communitycatspodcast.com/community-cat-care-training-education/

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further assistance!

Kendall Wapner
    Catch-All Cat
    Community Cats Podcast

• 6.  RE: Join us for "Trapper's Tips and Tricks" Presented by Neighborhood Cats on March 23, 2024, from 2:00-4:00 PM ET

Posted 02-20-2024 11:24 AM

This was the second TNVR/ community cat meeting we have had. 

This meeting started with a brief ppt by the municipal shelter going over TNVR data from the previous year. They are working on getting a targeted trapping program going and they went over the few events they had this past year and how they want to build on that. 

They opened it up to suggestions from the trapping/ rescue community and there were so many great ideas. And most importantly, everyone was there to work together and improve things.

They shared this upcoming webinar on the new TNVR fakebook page they just created!

Amanda Gray
    Grants and fundraising manager
    Operation Liberation
    FL

• 7.  RE: Join us for "Trapper's Tips and Tricks" Presented by Neighborhood Cats on March 23, 2024, from 2:00-4:00 PM ET

Posted 02-23-2024 11:01 PM

Hi Christina,

I wanted to follow up on your request to access the materials for the webinar! You can access the handouts, including slides, through the following link: https://www.communitycatspodcast.com/community-cat-care-training-education/

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Kendall Wapner
    Catch-All Cat
    Community Cats Podcast