Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only

My Dog Is My Home's Co-Sheltering Conference 2024 starts TOMORROW! Are you going?

• 1.  My Dog Is My Home's Co-Sheltering Conference 2024 starts TOMORROW! Are you going?

Posted 03-25-2024 10:10 AM

Get excited! My Dog Is My Home's Co-Sheltering Conference 2024 starts tomorrow! This year's theme is Together We Thrive.

This year's conference aims to create a virtual space where advocates, providers, policy makers, and people with lived experience can work hand in hand to redefine the landscape of care and transform pathways to housing for people and animals together.

Be a part of the powerful movement driving systemic shifts to support the human-animal bond in homeless services. 

Registration is still open! Let us know if we will see you there in the comments below!

To help prepare you for the conference, consider watching this 30-minute talk from last year: Short Talk: Homelessness 101 for Animal Welfare Professionals

Registered conference attendees will have access to recorded sessions, so if you cannot make the live sessions you can still participate! There will be so many networking opportunities, you can even schedule your own meet up for a topic of your choosing.  We hope to connect with you!

Creating pathways to housing for people and animals together. Virtual Co-Sheltering Conference March 26-28, 2024, registration is open at mydogismyhome.org

#Conferences,WorkshopsandWebcasts

------------------------------
    Vanessa Hidden
    Co-Sheltering Collaborative Administrator
    My Dog is My Home
    collaborative@mydogismyhome.org
    ------------------------------