Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Scholarships available for Co-Sheltering Conference 2024

Posted 03-06-2024 08:25 PM
    A male presenting person wearing a hat is looking at the camera while holding a small dog in their arms. The text on the graphic reads,

Scholarships are available for My Dog Is My Home's Co-Sheltering Conference 2024: Together We Thrive. This year's conference aims to create a virtual space where advocates, providers, policy makers, and people with lived experience of homelessness can work hand in hand to redefine the landscape of care and transform pathways to housing for people and animals together.

Be a part of the powerful movement driving systemic shifts to support the human-animal bond in homeless services.

Website | Registration | Scholarship Application

*Scholarships are generously sponsored by Maddie's Fund, #ThanksToMaddie, and Michelson Found Animals. Please complete this form to apply for financial assistance. The scholarship application portal will close on March 22, 2024 at 9pm Eastern Time.

*My Dog Is My Home strives to host an inclusive, accessible conference that enables all individuals to engage fully. We will work to meet accommodation requests to the best of our ability. If anyone on your team has an accommodation request, please email Christine Kim at christine@mydogismyhome.org.

#AccesstoCare
    #CaseManagement*
    #CommunityPartnerships*
    #Conferences,WorkshopsandWebcasts

------------------------------
    Christine Kim
    My Dog Is My Home

• 2.  RE: Scholarships available for Co-Sheltering Conference 2024

Posted 03-07-2024 01:19 PM

Got my scholarship and I'm ready to go! Last year's conference was great, and this year we have an organization to actually work with.  I'm very excited. 😆 

Sincerely,
    Johanna Spielman
    Founder of Jamie Brianna's Legacy Fund
    https://jamiebriannaslegacyfund.org/

• 3.  RE: Scholarships available for Co-Sheltering Conference 2024

Posted 03-07-2024 01:26 PM

I highly recommend this conference - thoughtful, insightful and I learn so much from the presentations and conversations!

Allison Cardona
    UC Davis Koret Shelter Medicine Program