Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only

CLOSED - Job Posting: Household Pet Activity Program Manager (work from home) - American Red Cross 

10-31-2022 09:43 AM

11/1/22 - American Red Cross has closed this position. They've received over 100 applicants already. If they reopen it, I'll update this library entry. 

Exciting new job opportunity from American Red Cross!

Job Description:

As one of the nation’s premier humanitarian organizations, the American Red Cross is dedicated to helping people in need throughout the United States and, in association with other Red Cross networks, throughout the world. We depend on the many generous contributions of time, blood, and money from the American public to support our lifesaving services and programs.

At the Red Cross, there is no such thing as a small disaster. In every single case it is the Red Cross’ mission to help people affected by disaster meet their emergency needs that include shelter, food, clothing, and health and mental health services. As a paid staff member, you will support our loyal Red Cross disaster volunteers who serve selflessly to provide a bridge of assistance until individuals and families can resume a normal life.

Our disaster volunteers are the heart and soul of our mission to respond to emergencies and provide relief to victims of disasters. They serve in a number of capacities, including Disaster Action Team Member, Disaster Assessment, Caseworker, Mass Care Feeding, Emergency Response Vehicle (ERV) Driver, Shelter Manager/Staff, Disaster Health Services and Disaster Mental Health.

We are currently seeking a Household Pet Activity Program Manager (Work From Home) to support our mission.  This position can be located anywhere is the USA. This position will work 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday, and some weekends and evenings will be required during times of business need. Travel will also be involved up to 25% of the time.

View the complete job description at this link:

https://americanredcross.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/American_Red_Cross_Careers/job/Statewide-VA/Household-Pet-Activity-Program-Manager--Work-From-Home-_RC59397 

#DisasterRelief

#PeopleManagement(includingVolunteerIntegration)
#PetSupportServices*

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Comments

11-01-2022 11:11 AM

@Kasey Berry Unfortunately this position has already closed. If it gets reposted, I'll share it again. So sorry, it sounded like a really interesting position!​

11-01-2022 07:54 AM

@Kasey Berry  Hmmm.. the links worked yesterday but I can no longer find the job listing either. Let me reach out to our contact at American Red Cross to find out what happened. I'll keep you updated and will update this library entry after I hear back from her. Sorry about that!​

11-01-2022 06:39 AM

Very exciting position! However, it looks like the links are not working and the job cannot be found on the website. Any advice?

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.