Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only

Pet Friendly Versus Pet Inclusive Housing - Pet-Inclusive Housing Initiative (Michelson Found Animals & HABRI) 

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
8 Downloads
Attachment(s)
pdf file
Pet-Friendly-vs-Pet-Inclusive-8.5x11in.pdf   298 KB   1 version
Uploaded - 01-24-2024

Comments

01-31-2024 06:10 PM

Hi, Keely!

This resource was developed by the Michelson Found Animals' Pet-Inclusive Housing Initiative (PIHI). PIHI was created to build a stronger and more pet-inclusive rental housing industry through research, which we use to develop resources, partnerships, and actionable tools to increase the availability of truly pet-inclusive rental housing around the country. You can see all of our current resources for rental housing operators (RHOs) and pet owners at petsandhousing.org. In March, we will be adding more resources for these stakeholders, as well as rolling out a *new* resource portal for animal welfare organizations to help folks have productive conversations with RHOs about their pet policies. If you're interested in learning more about our relationships with RHOs and how we've cultivated those, we'd be more than happy to chat with you. Our general email is info@petsandhousing.org, and my email is s.muriello@foundanimals.org. Thank you for reaching out!

Sara Maria Muriello, Senior Program Manager, PIHI

01-30-2024 02:45 PM

Hi Amber, is this resource something that your community (especially local landlords and rental companies) has interest in? We are really trying to get more pet friendly and inclusive housing options in my area and I'd love to hear what partnerships you have and how you cultivated them. 

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.