Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Seeking Funding to make films for animal rescues and shelters

Posted 06-27-2019 11:19 AM

Hi Everyone, I am a professional filmmaker and animal rescue volunteer. I am looking to spend more time saving animals lives through filmmaking. Does anyone know of any grants for filmmakers?

Also, I started a Patreon account if you would like to fund me to create films: https://www.patreon.com/Heroesofrescue

My latest film is for the non-profit SNIPBus.org: https://heroesofrescue.com/vlog/

Thank you for your support and all you do to help our beloved dogs and cats.

#MarketingandSocialMedia
    #animaladvocacy
    #filmmaker
    #video

• 2.  RE: Seeking Funding to make films for animal rescues and shelters

Posted 06-28-2019 04:19 AM

So very exciting Sara!  Thanks so much!  Let me know if you want to share this info. in a special podcast edition!

#MarketingandSocialMedia

• 3.  RE: Seeking Funding to make films for animal rescues and shelters

Posted 06-28-2019 04:23 AM

Congratulations on the work that you are doing.  I have interviewed several film-makers for my podcast(www.communitycatspodcast.com).  The Cat Rescuers just is coming out this month in NYC.  Feel free to connect with me if you want introductions to those folks to see how they got their projects funded....    I would be happy to help promote your efforts on my show too. so feel free to reach out anytime. 

#MarketingandSocialMedia

• 4.  RE: Seeking Funding to make films for animal rescues and shelters

Posted 07-01-2019 04:07 PM

Hi Stacy,

Thank you so much for reaching out. I would love to be on your podcast and would be grateful for any contacts you can introduce me to for filmmaking grants.

Feel free to email me at HeroesofRescue@gmail.com

Kindest Regards

Michael

#MarketingandSocialMedia

• 5.  RE: Seeking Funding to make films for animal rescues and shelters

Posted 07-02-2019 06:17 AM

I also would like to find funds for a documentary of the 7+ months FieldHaven Feline Center spent recovering cats and reunited them with owners during the Camp Fire.  

#MarketingandSocialMedia