Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Can you add educational events to Maddie's Fund Calendar?

Posted 09-09-2019 01:31 PM

I am trying to find different places where I can post our educational events and webinars so that more people can see and access our information.  The National Kitten Coalition is a 501 (c)3 non-profit whose mission is to increase the survival rates of kittens.  We provide workshops, webinars and consulting to help groups learn more about neonatal kitten care, starting a kitten nursery, foster management etc.  Can you add events to the Maddie's Fund Calendar?  Are there any other sites you all recommend to post these events?  Thanks!

#EducationandTraining

• 2.  RE: Can you add educational events to Maddie's Fund Calendar?

Posted 09-09-2019 02:32 PM

Post to the HSUS Events Calendar in addition to Maddies(there is an events/conference topic).   You might email state coalitions too as they will often include stuff in their e-news. 

#EducationandTraining

• 3.  RE: Can you add educational events to Maddie's Fund Calendar?

Posted 09-15-2019 04:11 PM

Thanks Stacy!! - Kierianne H.

#EducationandTraining

• 4.  RE: Can you add educational events to Maddie's Fund Calendar?

Posted 09-10-2019 11:59 AM

Hi! Great question. We (at Maddie's Fund) recommend posting them here on the forum for everyone to see, and any additional calendars that other users recommend. Thanks for sharing this information! 

#EducationandTraining

• 5.  RE: Can you add educational events to Maddie's Fund Calendar?

Posted 09-15-2019 04:10 PM

Hi Britt.  Where in the forum would I post events?  Thanks-Kierianne H.

#EducationandTraining

• 6.  RE: Can you add educational events to Maddie's Fund Calendar?

Posted 09-16-2019 09:45 AM

There's not a specific section for events, so just posting as a regular post under the related topic is the way to go. People will see it that way.

#EducationandTraining