Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  What are the best pet insurance plans for your pets

Posted 03-30-2020 10:17 PM
      |   view attached

Hi guys, I hope everyone is well and safe with your furry friends!

My name is Jason and I have a 7-year-old pug (please see attached photo). My friend and I got tired of going through each insurance provider's website just to get a quote, we live in 2020 so we created a website called Breezy where we get quotes from all major pet insurance providers for you to compare on one page!

https://sobreezy.com/

Please note, we're not an insurance company, we don't sell any insurance plans and we don't make any money when you go click on any insurance provider on our website. We simply show you the information we gather to help you with the decision making and help you save time and skip hassles.

1. We don't ask for emails or phone numbers, so no spams.

2. We show you the quotes from different providers on one page for you to compare.

3. We ask for your preference. For example, if you're looking for a cheaper quote, we'll only show you the cheapest quotes from each insurance provider.

4. We have a calculator on our website so you know how much you'll be covered under each policy.

I hope you find this useful. And please feel free to share your feedback with us!

#PetHealthandNutrition
    #petinsurance
    #cats
    #dogs

• 2.  RE: What are the best pet insurance plans for your pets

Posted 07-02-2020 02:48 AM

Hi there! The thread which you have just shared is really impressive and we appreciate it. If you require any pet care supplies at the most affordable rates, do not hesitate to get in touch with us.

#PetHealthandNutrition