Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Here's Seven Minutes of Happy For Your Friday

Posted 08-10-2018 08:42 AM

Howdy all - Just wanted to show you all our new Mutual Rescue short film. If you want to share, feel free, but it's an awesome way to start the weekend and it really speaks to how we do isn't just about animals - it's about changing people's lives as well. And who doesn't love a surfing dog? Click here for the happy.

#adoptions
    #MarketingandSocialMedia
    #marketing
    #socialmedia

• 2.  RE: Here's Seven Minutes of Happy For Your Friday

Posted 08-10-2018 10:49 AM

That was a beautiful video and it made me cry!

I started working with animals on the advice of a therapist who thought it would help my PTSD, anxiety, and depression...nearly 20 years later, I'm so incredibly improved that it's amazing, and I owe so much of it to the animals who taught me so much about inner strength, resilience, and healing...not to mention helping me to connect to people and giving me a purpose.  There were so many times I thought I couldn't go on, but I kept going because I knew those animals needed me, and they still keep me going today!

When we help the animals, they really do pay us back.

#MarketingandSocialMedia

• 3.  RE: Here's Seven Minutes of Happy For Your Friday

Posted 08-11-2018 09:02 AM

It's so true - there's really no such thing as rescuing an animal. When you help an animal, you go on to change the life of the person who adopts it so you're really enriching two lives. I am so glad that the work you do has helped you so much - it's obviously changed the lives of so many animals. 

#MarketingandSocialMedia

• 4.  RE: Here's Seven Minutes of Happy For Your Friday

Posted 08-10-2018 04:24 PM

Finn, I am SO glad I took 7 minutes to watch this. Absolutely beautiful! You're right, it's an awesome way to start the weekend. Thank you for sharing it!

#MarketingandSocialMedia

• 5.  RE: Here's Seven Minutes of Happy For Your Friday

Posted 08-11-2018 09:01 AM

Thanks Kim! I'm so glad you liked it!

#MarketingandSocialMedia

• 6.  RE: Here's Seven Minutes of Happy For Your Friday

Posted 08-11-2018 06:44 AM

Definitely some tears shed.  What a great video!

#MarketingandSocialMedia

• 7.  RE: Here's Seven Minutes of Happy For Your Friday

Posted 08-12-2018 04:23 AM

Wow--this made my morning, day maybe even year. Shows all the mutual joy these animals and humans can give to each other when the connection is made. 

#MarketingandSocialMedia