Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Foster Contract Help!

Posted 01-04-2019 11:27 AM

Hi All!

Looking to update our very long foster contract down to a much more open/user friendly version. Does anyone have one they love and can share? If so let me know or if you can send me a copy to tlefebvre@barcs.org Id so appreciate it!

-Taylor

#FosterPrograms
    #contract
    #foster

• 2.  RE: Foster Contract Help!

Posted 01-04-2019 12:09 PM

Hi Taylor,

We have all of our foster documents including our foster contract on our website for anyone to use. You will find it at www.catadoptionteam.org/fostering4rockstars. I have also attached it here with our Foster Family Information Sheet (just in case) if that is easier for you. Let me know if you can't find what you need or have any other questions. I am happy to help!

Kristi

#FosterPrograms

• 3.  RE: Foster Contract Help!

Posted 01-04-2019 12:45 PM

Thank you Kristi!

#FosterPrograms

• 4.  RE: Foster Contract Help!

Posted 01-09-2019 09:23 AM

Thank you Taylor for the question and  Kristi for the docs!. I am co-director of a small rescue and we working on putting a foster app together. 

#FosterPrograms

• 5.  RE: Foster Contract Help!

Posted 03-26-2019 04:27 PM

Hello! The Maddie's Fund Lifesaving Academy has a free, one week apprenticeship dedicated to this: The Dog Foster Apprenticeship. I am one of the instructors. We can also come out to you shelter to help you get started. But, in the meantime, we have a google drive with all of our protocols and resources available to you here, including our foster contract: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0ALwKA_50Jw8MUk9PVA

#FosterPrograms

• 6.  RE: Foster Contract Help!

Posted 03-28-2019 04:36 PM

Thank you for answering this question! I could also use some help beefing up my facility's foster/furlough SOPs.

#FosterPrograms